Friday marked the 22 week point and every day I seem to get a little bigger. Pardon the lovely flesh colored ensemble in this pic - my shorts and tank top were the same color and I ended up looking like I was wearing a fat suit! So far I've gained 15 pounds... unfortunately, I think some of that may not be baby and can be attributed to the cookies-n-cream milkshakes that have become a staple of my diet. Hey, it's calcium, right?
We had a great weekend with Nathan's good friend Sid from Taylorsville. Besides being a huge help with the baby furniture, we really enjoyed getting to spend some time with him. I know Nate really did. Here's us on our way to church this morning.
Nate and I want to give a special shout-out to Greg and Tonya Davis, who are expecting their first in the spring. We are so excited for you guys and can't wait until our kids are old enough to start developing the kind of friendship we have with you. :)
We are looking forward to our upcoming vacation to St. Martin with Courtney and Greg Hammermeister. A week in the Carribean - it doesn't get much better than that! I have a doctor's appointment the day before we leave just to make sure everything is ok for me to go, but the doc didn't seem too concerned the last time I saw her. Everything has just gone so smoothly with this pregnancy - I have faith that it will continue!
Hope everyone is doing well. More soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment