Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome to the world of exersaucers...

We've decided that it's time for Bailey to graduate from the bouncer, which forces her to basically lay on her back and stare at a monkey and parrot, to the exersaucer - time to work on those stomach and back muscles! Here is our first attempt...



She wasn't too sure what to make of it at first but as I type, she's leaning forward playing with the flower (notice the pillow wrapped around her middle - she's still not strong enough to keep herself upright so we're having to do something to prop her). And even though the base is set to the highest level, she's still too little to really touch... but she sure was kicking (that's why the photo is blurry).

I think this will be a nice change of pace for all of us and she'll get to see the world from a little different perspective! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So precious....I miss her!! And of course I miss you and Nathan too! ;-)