Just a quick update on Bailey's four month checkup - she weighs 14 lbs, 4 oz (a gain of 2 oz in just three days!) and measures 24.5" (a 3.5" increase in two months), which is average for a baby her age. The doctor said everything looks good and our six month goals should be rolling from back to tummy and sitting unassisted. So that means lots of floor time in our future! We also discussed starting her on solid food but I think we'll wait until she's closer to six months old. No need to rush her when she's just fine with nursing. Overall, she's a happy, healthy, hefty little monkey! :)
For those of you who want to follow my sister's pregnancy, she started a blog - parrishandkatie.blogspot.com. She's already posted her first ultrasound pics and will update regularly. Check it out!
Lastly, Nathan and I wanted to give a testimony on how God appears to be working in our lives right now. I have been stressing over money (as usual) because we have some pretty significant expenses coming up and I watch our savings dwindle daily. I know I shouldn't put pressure on Nathan but he is the sole breadwinner for our family now and I know he is feeling the heat. Amazingly enough, he has gotten several opportunities in the last few weeks that could be more than enough to meet our needs, not to mention a handful of new maintenance contracts and several current clients looking to have some projects done at their homes. After a slow winter season, it appears that things may be turning around for The Other Side. God never lets us down - yet another reminder of how faithful He is and how thankful we should be. Amen!

No comments:
Post a Comment