Does that ticker at the top of the page actually say 76 days until Lucy will be here?! No, no, no... that can't be right. I'm not ready! I need more time to mentally prepare myself and my family for the addition of a new baby. I really can't believe she'll be here in less than three months. I feel great, although the frequency and intensity of the Braxton Hicks contractions I've been having is craaaazy. Guess my body is getting ready even if my mind isn't quite there yet. I'm looking forward to a week-long visit from my parents in April to help me get Lucy's room finished and do any last minute things I'm forgetting to do now.
I don't think the reality of the situation has sunk in with Nate yet. Poor guy has been so busy, he hasn't had time to think about anything but work for the last six weeks or so. It is truly amazing how much work he has right now - we have never been this busy at this time of year. God certainly does provide - now if I can just figure out how to manage the money and get it to go in the right places!
Bailey continues to enjoy preschool, playdates and weekly gymnastics. She is one energetic little girl. Never a dull moment when she's around. I've recently signed her up to attend a five week summer camp at our church (three days a week) in addition to a week of VBS, so she'll have plenty going on for most of the summer. And then she'll go to preschool four days a week instead of two starting in September. She enjoys it so much and I think I'll need the break to get used to having Lucy around as well.
We're heading to NC for Easter and really looking forward to seeing Nate's family, especially his sister who is expecting Maggie Elise a few weeks after we have Lucy. It's going to be so great having two new babies in the family!
Happy spring!

1 comment:
Can't wait to see all of you!!!!
Post a Comment