7 lbs, 5 oz and 19"
Bailey was so excited to meet her little sister!
Big ham and little porkchop :)
Current picture of Lucy - she looks so much like Nate!!!
Current picture of beautiful Bailey!
Nathan and I are so thankful for these two girls. They surely are the lights of our lives!
In other news, I am about to go back to work full time. I've been working part time from home for SCAD for the past two years and they recently offered me the chance to increase my hours to full time but still get to work mostly from home. We have been praying for an opportunity like this to help us out financially, so now my prayer is that I can handle the workload while raising two kids and helping Nate with his landscaping business. It is a wonderful chance for me to grow in my relationship with SCAD for when the time comes for me to go back to work for real in a few years!
Nate is staying super busy with his landscaping business too. He adds about one new maintenance client a week, which is helping our numbers (and steady income) grow. He also takes on a project or two outside of maintenance each month. So he's definitely tired every day when he comes home from work. No one could ever say I didn't marry a hard worker!!
All in all, we are doing great. Adjusting to life as a foursome hasn't been as hard as I expected and the everyday joys that my family brings me are definitely worth the not so fun times. I feel like I laugh a lot more these days than I used to - and that's an awesome feeling!

No comments:
Post a Comment