Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Nearing the halfway mark!

Is it really July already?! The weeks are just flying by. All is well in the Fortner household. I saw the doctor for my 16 week check-up yesterday and everything seems to be good - we heard a strong heartbeat and she said I should start noticing the baby move within the next few weeks. I am SO excited about that but a little nervous that I won't be able to distinguish a kick from a gas bubble! I have been feeling little thumps but I just don't know if it's the baby or not. I guess by the end of the month it should be pretty obvious. :)
This weekend is the 4th of July and I'm headed to the lake to see my family. Nathan is staying behind to entertain some out of town guests so it will be the four Fergusons together again! My mom and sister are going to help me register for baby things at Target on Saturday. I'm grateful for the help because I'm not sure what we need. It should be fun and hopefully I will find some cute (neutral) stuff!
We had to say goodbye to our dear friends, Greg & Tonya Davis, earlier this week as they made the move back to PA. We are going to miss them TERRIBLY but wish them the best of luck back in their home state. Overall, we're doing great. The Other Side is flourishing and Nathan and I are really enjoying every minute we get to spend together. This is quickly turning into my favorite part of my life so far and I know it's only going to get better. :)
We hope to see or speak to you all soon. Take care!

No comments: