Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Now I know why they call it a shower!

We are so blessed to have such a wonderful "extended" church family in Taylorsville, NC. This weekend was the baby shower hosted by several women from the church Nathan grew up in and, oh my, I was not prepared for the generosity that was literally showered upon us. We could basically cancel the other two showers and be just fine in terms of diapers, clothes, bottles and bottle accessories, etc. Just look at all this stuff!
Nursery filled with goodies



Nathan got in on the action too!


Me and Nathan with his mom and grandmother


The most delicious cake made by Brenda Morrison!

It was a wonderful time and we are so grateful for the kindness and love that was shown to us that day. Thank you all so much!

In other news, Nathan's website is just about complete. Check it out at theotherside.vpweb.com. We welcome any feedback and suggestions!

And finally, for those of you with a sick curiousity about what I look like now (almost 32 weeks), here you go...

I will spare you all the oddity of my wayward bellybutton but trust me, it is so far off center, you'd think it was trying to escape. Not very flattering and a complete upset to my sense of symmetry!

No comments: