Another baby shower!! My mom, sister and three best friends all came to Hilton Head for a long weekend of beach and baby time. We had a blast - here are some pics from the shower:
It was a wonderful weekend. I'm looking forward to everyone visiting again next spring!
I saw the doctor last Tuesday and after a minor scare (she thought the baby was in a sideways position and might've been a little underweight), it looks like all is well. We had an ultrasound a few days later and everything is fine. Baby is in the right position and weighs over 5 1/2 lbs! So now instead of worrying it might not weigh enough, I'm thinking this might be a big one! The doctor also told me to be prepared for the baby to come early since my mom had me and my sister two weeks early... so our bags are packed just in case! All the clothes are washed, the stroller and carseat are here (although we're not quite sure how they work yet) and I think Nate is familiar with directions to the hospital (let's hope so!). So I think we're pretty much ready... or maybe I should say we're prepared rather than ready - I'm getting more and more anxious with every passing day! Here's a pic from the last ultrasound:
Look at those smushed lips and that nose!

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween! We didn't get into much - Nate scared the trick-or-treaters while I handed out candy. Fairly uneventful but I'm looking forward to next year when I have the little one to dress up instead of just myself!
Everything else is going well here in South Carolina. It's finally cooling off a little bit and Nate bought a pinetree smelly candle, so it's starting to feel like the holidays. :) We hope to see everyone soon - keep us in your prayers as the time draws near for the third member of our family to arrive! Love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment