Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Tick tock, tick tock...

It has been quite an eventful couple of weeks around here. The wonderful girls from work had a shower for me last weekend and it was fantastic! We got so many books - a great start to our library! I appreciate those ladies so much and will miss them terribly while I'm out of work. Here is a picture of the bookcase we had to add to the nursery to accomodate the lovely gifts!!
Additionally, we finally got the car seat installed in my car, the rest of the baby's clothes washed and I have a breastfeeding class tomorrow night. All in the nick of time, it seems, after the news I got at the doctor's today... she said I am 2 cm. dilated and fully expects that the baby could make its appearance before this weekend!!!! I was shocked to hear that - two weeks early! She advised that we have our bags in the car and not to ignore any 'feelings' I get. So Nathan and I are on high alert, as are our families, ready to make the trek to Savannah and have this little guy/gal! We will keep everyone posted. Hopefully by this time next week we'll be able to share pictures (and a name) with everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: