I really can't believe how quickly the last nine months have gone by. It seems like just yesterday when Nathan and I got the biggest news of our lives, and now we are so close to the finish line...

I saw the doctor on Tuesday and she said that everything looks good. I am only about half a centimenter dilated, so she said not to expect any action in the next two weeks but to have my bags packed just in case. I would really like to finish up at work before anything happens (8 more days!) so we're keeping our fingers crossed that baby will stay put until at least Thanksgiving. Also, we haven't attended the Prepared Childbirth class or the breastfeeding class yet, and I really want to go to them first! So if you have time, say a little prayer that baby will continue to bake for just a little bit longer. :)
Charlie has found his new favorite spot to nap... hopefully he will lose interest once the baby is here!

All else is going well. Nathan is staying busy with work, despite the fact that we're nearing the slow season (I guess when it's still in the upper 70's in November, people still want their lawns maintained!). He has several prospective clients on the horizon that would be greatly beneficial to the business, so we are praying that they come through in the next couple of months. He is such a hard worker - I am so lucky to have a husband with such a strong work ethic and a love of his job.

Nathan and I feel so incredibly blessed for all that is going on in our lives right now. Please keep us in your prayers over the next few months while we adjust to some major changes. We truly can't wait to see all of you soon and share baby with everyone!
1 comment:
I love your belly!!! I can't wait to see pics of Baby Fortner!!! Love and miss you both very much!!
Post a Comment