and a good shot of my folks and Bailey...
We weighed and measured her on Saturday and according to our scale/tape measure, she is 23 inches long and weighs 12 pounds. She had a doctor's appointment last week but it was just for the second half of her 2-month shots so they didn't check her stats. But that's what we're guessing. Big girl!
I just finished filling out my March calendar with playdates and other moms' club event and wow! Bailey and I will really be busy this month! I am loving it, though. I've met some nice women and a few of them even have babies close to Bailey's age so maybe she'll have some friends when she gets a little bit older.
Business is still slow for Nathan but we're hoping that spring will bring the masses. He finally got the enclosed trailer that he'd been pining for so hopefully it will make things a little easier when he gets busy. He's doing a great job, busy or not!
Well, Bailey just woke up from her nap and is wailing so I have to run. Take care and stay warm!

No comments:
Post a Comment