Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bailey's video debut... with sound

Ok I finally got the right cord to import video from the camcorder to the computer... so here goes. Bailey's on the move!


Bailey is much quicker at rolling over now than she was when this was filmed yesterday - she lasts about five seconds on her tummy before flipping over. Just wanted to share our big girl with everyone!

In more important news... I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!! That's right, Katie is going to have a baby! I had been praying for a cousin close in age to Bailey and it looks like they will be about ten months apart. She had her first ultrasound yesterday and all looks good. They will be finding out if it's a boy or girl in about two months - we are SO excited! Keep them in your thoughts and prayers over the next few months!

1 comment:

Heather said...

i don't know who's sweeter.

bailey or your mom.

enjoy them both. they are a blessing!