I think I jinxed Bailey... earlier this week I was telling my mom how lucky we've been to avoid any illness thus far and whaddaya know, she has come down with a cold. Because she was running a fever this morning, I took her to the doctor just to make sure she was ok (with it being a Friday, I didn't want to try and tough it out over the weekend in case she got worse). Despite all the coughing and congestion, she will be fine in a few days. But it sure does break my heart to see her not feeling well. She was just a little limp noodle this morning and didn't want to play at all. Let's all say a prayer that she will get well soon!
Funny side note - the nurse weighed Bailey today and if you remember when we went to the doctor two weeks ago for the spitting up issue, she weighed 13 lbs, 8 oz. Today she weighed 14 lbs, 2 oz. Unbelievable!

1 comment:
oh girl. i'm so sorry. it is horrible seeing them sick! i hate it when georgia gets a cold {has had many now} but the first one is always the worst.
take care and we'll pray for her today. poor thing. hope you have lots of saline spray! it works so good! call me if you need anything.
Post a Comment