Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bailey's new best friend

Hank has been quite a bad dog over the last few weeks. I think he has finally decided to show us how he truly feels about Bailey by doing his business in the living room several nights a week. So he has become an outside dog during the day and sleeps in the bathroom at night. None of this really seems to bother him. But today we decided to let him come in for a little bit because it's pretty hot out there. This is what happened...

Maybe he's had a change of heart about her. She will definitely win him over if she keeps scratching his neck like that. :)

In other news, I think Bailey has learned to roll from her back to her tummy, but I can't be sure because I haven't actually seen her do it. All I know is that I put her on a blanket in front of the TV the other day and turned away for about ten minutes to clean a spot on the carpet. When I looked back, she was across the room in front of the love seat. Not sure how she got there but I think it's safe to say that she's on the move... one way or another.

Today was yet another beautiful, almost-summer day. We headed out to the Hilton Head Seafood Fest and enjoyed some delicious seafood and ice cream.

Several people commented that Bailey is the cutest baby they'd ever seen. I have to agree. ;)

We're home now and she is getting sleepy. Although she already had a nap this morning...I think we'll all go lay down for a snooze! Have a good weekend!

No comments: