Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Sunny days are here to stay...

So it was definitely warm enough for Bailey to wear her bathing suit at the beach yesterday. Unfortunately, being the worrier that I am, I was afraid she might be chilly and also that she might get sunburnt so I made her wear a long sleeved dress. Boo to me because it was every bit 80 degrees down there! So I took her dress off once we got situated in the sun shelter.

I know, I know - she looks like Elton John in the sunglasses. I love them! We had a great time at the beach and hopefully, once she hits six months and can wear sunscreen, we'll be able to take her into the water a little bit. Swimming lessons first, of course!

Today the temperature topped out near 90, I think. Nathan and his guys were dying this afternoon. It made me realize yet again how lucky I am to have a husband who doesn't mind sweating and working so hard while I lounge in the AC with Bailey (if laundry, dishes and mopping is lounging). I am blessed!

Tomorrow is the seafood festival - can't wait! I will post some pics of Bailey enjoying her first crab leg (I kid). ;)

No comments: