Bailey and I have finally returned from a long weekend at Lake Martin with my parents. Nathan had to work so he wasn't able to join us, so it was just me and my gal on the open road! She is a great traveller - slept the majority of the way, only asking me to stop once to eat and get a clean diaper. Unfortunately, I didn't have the camera with me so I wasn't able to take pics of her in the PRECIOUS swimsuit and sunglasses that Aunt Katie brought her or our cruise of the lake on a pontoon boat. Nor did I capture her latest accomplishment of making a kissy face and smacking her lips when we blow her kisses (I will try to catch this on video because it is hilarious). But it was a great trip nonetheless, despite the fact that Nate wasn't there and Katie had to cut her trip short (who, by the way, has the cutest little belly!).
Not much news to report here. I'm up to my ears in business license/insurance/paperwork for The Other Side while Nate is busy drumming up new clients. I'm so glad to not have my own full-time job anymore so I can devote more time to helping him. Although there's not a ton of things for me to do right now, we are optimistic that my duties will increase as his client list grows!
This weekend is the seafood festival out on the island so, weather permitting, we'll be there to enjoy our share of shrimp, oysters and crab legs. Yummo! Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:
Post a Comment