Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A date in the park

Bailey and I hosted our playgroup today at our neighborhood playground. We had a pretty good turnout - about six moms and nine kids! Here are a couple of pictures of everyone having fun.


Tomorrow we are all meeting at the beach, weather permitting. Hopefully it will be warm enough for Bailey to wear her new suit! I, however, will not be in a bathing suit... not quite yet.

Not much else going on today. Nate is hard at work and I'm catching up on laundry. I think I'm going to learn how to play the guitar - I got one for Christmas in 2007 and so far it's been collecting dust. But it came with an instructional video so maybe I'll get it out and see what I can do. I need a hobby, right?!

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: