She also got her first experience fishing at her great-grandparents' pond. Here's her other cousin Ivy (age almost 6!) and Papa catching a fish:
I think the excitement must've just been too much for Bailey, though... she needed a snooze(yes, her hat is gigantic - it will probably fit sometime next summer).
We are looking forward to a busy week - doctor's appointment tomorrow for some more shots (yuck), storytime at Barnes and Noble on Wednesday and, most importantly, dedication at church on Mother's Day. What a special day it will be - Bailey is even going to wear the christening dress that my sister and I wore when we were six months old. Video and/or pictures to follow, you can be sure!
My sister Katie finds out if the one in her oven is a boy bun or a girl bun on May 18 - so exciting! I'm hoping for a girl so I can share some of Bailey's little-worn clothes!
From our family to yours, have a wonderful Mother's Day!

1 comment:
sweet bailey. and mother's day is going to be SO precious for you guys.
and thank you so much for the comment on our blog. you are too kind. i love keeping up with you guys just as much! just wished we lived closer so the girls could play.
can't wait to find out what katie is having!!!! girl, girl, girl! love me a little girl bun :)
Post a Comment