It's been awhile since I've posted anything on here because not much has been going on these last few weeks! But here goes...
We had fabulous visit with the Davises a few weeks ago and hope that they will make the trek back down South again soon. Otherwise, we may just have to look into a vacation north to check out their neck of the woods! Their daughter Brooke is a doll and we were so glad to get to introduce her to Bailey.
Yes, we put them in a basket wearing matching outfits. Tonya and I are wierdos!
Nathan has been up to his ears at work this week. He has gotten in with a builder out here (I'm sure I've told some of you this already) and is doing the landscape and irrigation installs for the new construction. I am seriously impressed with his knowledge of the business and his incredible work ethic right now - he's out the door by 6:30am and doesn't get home until 7:00pm. And as I type, it is POURING but he's still out there working hard! Once the installs are complete (which should be tomorrow or Monday), I'll go out and take some pictures so you can all see how gifted he is in the landscaping world!!
Bailey is six months old! Can you believe it? Nate and I look at her and wonder where our baby went! She's such a big girl! In fact, she weighs 17 lbs. 8 oz. and is 25.5" long. The doctor says she's still a little on the 'compact' side (nice words meaning she's short and chunky!) but is right on target developmentally. She can pretty much sit up by herself and is learning to drink from a sippy cup. We started her on rice cereal about four weeks ago and have included apple sauce, bananas and peas to her diet so far. She is a little piglet and loves it all! Pretty soon she will be able to have certain table foods, like mashed potatoes and soft pasta. And she is saying 'dada' all the time - it just melts Nathan's heart! It is really amazing how quickly she is growing. I just want to eat her up! Here are a few recent pictures of her.

Another bubble wig creation, compliments of Daddy

Adorable cherry outfit from Aunt Kristen

Her feet finally touch the bottom of the exersaucer!
Hope everyone is doing well - love from South Carolina!

No comments:
Post a Comment