I am thrilled to announce that my sister Katie saw the doctor today and found out that it's a GIRL bun in her oven!!!! I think everyone is in shock, much as we were when Bailey arrived, but I am so excited that another sweet baby girl will be added to our family. Bailey will only be ten months older than this one so I'm hoping they will develop a close relationship like the one I have with Katie. Congrats, guys - we couldn't be happier!!
In other news, our good friends Greg and Tonya Davis arrived Saturday morning and will be here all week. Already we have enjoyed several days with them and have things scheduled just about every night with them. Boy, I knew that I missed them but you don't really realize just how much until they come back! Their baby girl Brooke is three months younger (and quite a few pounds lighter) than Bailey. Here are a couple of pictures from the last few days.

Our sweet girls chilling out in the Pac N Play at the pool
Daddies and daughters :)
We sure are enjoying their visit already and can't wait to spend the rest of the week with them! Unfortunately, the weather is not cooperating - it's rainy and in the 60s. So much for a beach vacation! Hopefully it will clear up soon.
That's all from South Carolina for now. Have a great week!!

1 comment:
awww best friends already!!!!
Post a Comment