Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

What a special Father's Day!

We are wrapping up a wonderful Father's Day weekend! My dad was able to come out and visit (sans Mom, who is a self-proclaimed 'Bailey hog') and boy, did we have a nice time! Friday night, Nate smoked some of the cobia he caught earlier this year on his new grill (I'd put a picture of it on here but I honestly don't think I could get the whole thing in one frame... this grill is so big that it has its own brick patio). And Saturday, Daddy accompanied us to Bailey's second swimming lesson. She seems to thoroughly enjoy being in the pool, although the amount of water she ingested resulted in a relatively large spit-up afterwards.

We spent most of Saturday afternoon lounging and playing Trivial Pursuit on the Wii (Nate came down with a nasty cold so he wasn't feeling too hot). But Bailey spent a lot of time practicing her new tricks:
Sitting up alone

Drinking from a sippy cup

It's hard to believe that in one week, she'll be seven months old! The time is flying! This morning we went to church (Bailey has spent three Sundays in a row in the nursery - I'm getting stronger every day!).
Check out the random guy in the background!

And now Nate and Bailey are napping while I try to catch up on laundry and pick up the house because my mom and sister are arriving tomorrow to spend the week in a condo on Hilton Head! It should be a good time for us all (except maybe Nate, who will be home alone). We hope everyone had a great Father's Day - love from South Carolina!


1 comment:

Fearguth said...

Love the pics!

Uncle and Great-Uncle John