Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Where is fall???

Hard to believe that it's basically mid-October and still in the 90's... ugh. We went for a brief walk this morning and were all drenched upon our return. I am ready for some cool weather so I can open up the windows and sit by the firepit at night!

Not much news to report here. The week flew by and now we're headed into a quiet weekend. Next week, however, will be a busy one - Bailey and I are leaving Tuesday morning to drive to Alabama for a whirlwind tour of my parents' house and my sister's house. I can't wait to see sweet Sylvie! Who, by the way, is doing wonderfully - eating like a little piglet and gaining weight as well. Such a miracle that she is thriving the way she is.

I'll leave you with a pic of the newest member of the Auburn University cheerleading squad... and I daresay the cutest too! Love from SC!

No comments: