
Is it Carey or is it Bailey???
Yep, it's Carey! I was roughly Bailey's age in these pictures (take a look at the clothing and decor... obviously the 70's!) and other than my giant ears, we look so much alike! My mom sent these to me last week for comparison. Bailey is the spitting image of Nathan when she grins really big, but she really looks like me at all other times!!
We enjoyed a wonderful weekend with our good friends Greg and Tonya Davis from PA. We surprised them with a trip down here and just had a blast. Hopefully we will get to see them and their little girl again soon!!
Bailey had her first visit to the dentist yesterday. I've caught a lot of grief from people who think it's ridiculous to take a one year old who has four teeth to the dentist, but on the advice of my brother-in-law (a dentist) and all the research I've done on the subject, I decided that I would like to go ahead and get Bailey established with someone here and get her used to the experience of having someone messing around in her mouth. It went very well - minimal screaming and lots of fun toys and stickers at the end of the visit. We'll go back in six months and hopefully by then she'll have a mouthful of teeth. :)
We are looking forward to a couple of crazy busy weeks ahead, beginning with a trip to NC for Christmas and then a trip to AL to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday! Lots of driving but well worth it to get to spend time with family. In case I don't get around to posting anything new until 2010, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment