Deep in coversation
We also finished up Awana for the year with a cookie decorating party - we had five very happy, sticky kids when it was all over.
Such a fun group of kiddos!
Bailey performed in the preschool Christmas performance and really stole the show with "Away in a Manger" and "The Butterfly Song". I think we may have a little ham on our hands - she loves to be the center of attention.
Asleep on the hay
We travelled to Ridgeland to see the festival of lights, which was pretty neat. I love finding holiday activities for us to do as a family!
So pretty!
We also enjoyed the moms' club Christmas potluck, complete with ice cream cone tree decorating and a surprise visit from Santa!
Frosting makes everyone happy!
Probably telling Santa that she still just wants a juice box and candy!
Of course I wasn't going to pass up the chance to sit on Santa's lap too!
Christmas was spent in North Carolina - it was so much fun to hang out with Nathan's family and eat tons of good food! Bailey loves her cousins Ivy and Carter so much! We really had a blast with the family and hope to go back for a visit soon.
Watching Beauty & the Beast in Mimi's bed
Making reindeer food with all the cousins
Barbie jeep - a much better gift that candy and a juice box!
Nate and his buddy Chad with their "daddy's girls"!
Riding the four wheeler at Ivy and Carter's house
All else is well now that the new year has begun. I'm closing in on the halfway mark of this pregnancy and go on January 10 to find out if we're having another girl or adding a boy to the mix! I'm feeling great, although I've been in psycho cleaning/rearranging/nesting mode. Nathan is probably ready to strangle me but I can't help myself!
Hoping the new year treats you all right!













No comments:
Post a Comment