GIRL!!!! We found out on January 10 that Bailey is going to have a little sister! After the initial shock (and minor disappointment) wore off (which only took about 24 hours), we are absolutely thrilled to really start preparing for her arrival. We have chosen to name her Lucy Williams Fortner - Lucy just because we think it's a cute name and Williams because it is Nathan's grandpa's middle name as well as my mom's maiden name. I love that it has significance on both sides of the family. So now it's just a matter of anxiously awaiting her arrival sometime in May!
We are looking forward to a visit from my parents this weekend to celebrate a very belated Christmas as well as my 34th birthday. Hard to believe, since I still look, I mean FEEL like I'm 19 (hehe!). Should be a very fun visit for all!
Not too much else going on - Nate is staying busy and Bailey is enjoying being back at school after a three week holiday break. Now it's off to the playground to enjoy this lovely weather!

No comments:
Post a Comment