Happy birthday to me! In addition to the awesome weekend we spent with my parents to celebrate my 34th birthday, I went out to dinner with several of my girlfriends and had a great time. Meanwhile, Nate took Bailey out on a date and had a wonderful time as well!
Nate is staying incredibly busy right now, which is a huge deal considering it's February and usually our slowest time of the year. It must be this crazy weather that's got everybody in the mood to spruce up their landscaping. Whatever the reason, we're sure glad that he's getting so much work - God is preparing our bank accounts for Lucy's arrival!
Speaking of Lucy, all is well with the both of us. I can't believe how quickly and uneventfully this pregnancy is going. I'm working on getting the nursery ready (which is actually looking more like a nursery and less like an office, thanks to my mom and sister, as usual!) and just trying to rest since I know my days of having any time to myself are soon to be gone. We are really getting excited to meet this little girl and figure out how she fits into our family!

No comments:
Post a Comment