Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

For those of you who know me well, you know that I am not crafty or creative in any sense of the words. However, something happened yesterday that posessed me to go to Michael's and make the onesies below:


Yes, they are just simple iron-on transfers that I put on onesies that Bailey already owned. I felt the need to do it because we were having breakfast at a cute little cafe yesterday morning and she was wearing the turquoise onesie with pink shorts (I know that doesn't really match but it was early and I wasn't up for finding a cute outfit). The woman sitting at the table behind us turned around and said "Awww, how old is HE?" and I replied "SHE is 8 months old". The woman said "Oh, I didn't realize..." and I said "Yeah, the blue shirt might throw people off but she is wearing pink shorts!" and the woman said (in a very snooty tone) "Well, I didn't see the pink shorts". And she turned back around. Rude!! My point is that bald = boy and since I can't make Bailey grow hair, at least I can put some identifying marks on her clothing so people know she is a sweet, precious little girl!!!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

very cute. so proud of you :)

and you're not alone. curly hair must equal boy as well. if georgia is not in pink {and sometimes if she is} she still gets called a boy too. oh well.

Anonymous said...

love them!! they are very cute :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie,

I know how you feel, except that EVERYONE thought Jerrod was a girl even with BLUE on!!!