She is obsessed with yellow rubber ducks and has about six of them that usually bathe with her... not sure where they are in this photo, but trust me, she usually has a little army of them.Nathan loves putting her on his shoulders, which used to be a great idea when his hair was grown out because she would just grab handfuls to hang on. He recently shaved his head, however, so it makes the situation a little more precarious. She seems to still enjoy it nonetheless.
They love to play together - case in point, I went to my book club meeting the other night and when I got home, I noticed the camera was out on the counter. I asked Nate what he had been taking pictures of and he said "I was dragging Bailey around on the floor." I assumed he was joking but when I looked at the camera, here's what I found:

Apparently he really had been dragging her around on this blanket and she was having a blast. Daddies are so much more creative than us mommies sometimes.
That's all for now. We have some busy weekends coming up (Nate's family will be here next weekend, we're having a birthday BBQ for Nathan the following weekend, and then we're headed back to the lake for my sister's baby shower the last weekend in August) so I should probably rest! Hope everyone is doing well!!

No comments:
Post a Comment