while Bailey played with her uncle Jeremy (and Hank)...

and then Papa got buried at the beach.

It was a very fun weekend and we hope to see them again soon.
In other news, Nathan just bought a new work truck! So long to the 1987 Ford and hello to a brand spanking new 2009 F-150! We are very excited. :)
I went to the orthopedist today to have him check out my knees (I've been having pain issues since having Bailey) and luckily, it's nothing major. He gave me some exercises to do for the next few weeks and said that I should be good to go within a month. Let's hope so!
We are gearing up to celebrate Nate's birthday in about a week (8/26). Don't forget to wish him a happy day if you talk to him! Bailey is his biggest fan, as seen in the photo below:

Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment