Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

SYLVIE IS HERE!!!

Sylvia Elizabeth King was born this morning, 9/15/09, at 7:47 am, weighing in at 5 lbs, 5 oz and measuring 19 inches long. Mommy and baby are both doing great, despite a looooong labor of more than 24 hours. I'm sure she's exhausted! I will try to get some pictures up here when they send me some.

If you're wondering why I'm at my computer and not at the hospital, it's because we weren't able to go to Alabama for the birth due to Bailey having a nasty virus. She's been running a fever upwards of 103 degrees since Sunday so the pediatrician advised that we stay home until she goes 24 hours fever-free. Otherwise, she is contagious and should definitely not be around a newborn. Needless to say, I am SO disappointed that I didn't get to be there but we will make up for it in the coming weeks by spending some time at their house (once Katie is ready for company). We can't wait to meet Sylvie!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: